Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-14-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
dkef
Enthusiast
dkef began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Strange document effect

I was reading a particular epub using Cool Reader, over the course of two days. I had set the M92 to standby in 10 minutes and shutdown in 15. After a few cycles of reading-standby-shutdown, I tried to open the epub and it wouldn't! Cool Reader does not start! I tried again and again to no effect. Other epubs can be opened by Cool Reader and this particular epub can be opened by FBreader. I tried to fix it by deleting the .onyx file on the SD card, but no effect. How can I continue reading this epub?
dkef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:28 AM   #2
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You need to remove cache file for this epub. It is located in the /media/flash/cr3/cache I.e. it is in the internal flash, folder cr3/cache
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2012, 03:58 AM   #3
dkef
Enthusiast
dkef began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks a lot!
It is so good to have a helpful user's forum.
dkef is offline   Reply With Quote