Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-11-2015, 10:11 PM   #1
Alice Green
Alice Green began at the beginning.

Device: kindle voyage, kindle paperwhite
Smile How to print DRMed EPUB with ADE directly?

If I want to print EPUB file which is protected by Adobe DRM, I can only open it with ADE. Is it possible for me to print EPBU directly with ADE "Ctrl+P" function? Or I have to remove DRM first, then print it out.

Thanks.
Alice Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:26 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Generally speaking you will not be able to print from a book with DRM. It's possible some books have printing enabled, but I haven't run into any (although I've heard of it happening). To find out with the book open type Ctrl+I and you'll see the permissions of what's allowed and not allowed with that particular book. You can also do this from library view by right clicking the book cover and selecting Item Info. Note that even for DRM free books the book must be in ADE's library (not just opened with ADE) in order to print.

I'm using ADE 2.0, the specifics might change slightly between versions, but the basics will be the same.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:54 AM   #3
Alice Green
Alice Green began at the beginning.

Device: kindle voyage, kindle paperwhite
Hi, Brian

Thanks for you reply
Alice Green is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
print epub