Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
KOBO GLO FIRMWARE 2.1.5 SLEEP COVER LIGHTING ISSUE

I was wondering if anyone using the sleep cover with Firmware 2.1.5 noticed that the lighting level was reduced upone awakening from a sleep period when you closed the cover using the light? I set the brightness on my display on high as I find it easier to read that way. But if I close the sleepcover and it goes into its sleep mode for a while, when I open the cover and the device wakes up I find that the lighting level is remarkedly reduced to about half of what I set it for. As well as the fact that the brightness setting is set at its highest level. And I have to set the level(at least touch it ) to get the lighting back to its proper level.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote