Notices

Old 09-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #1
deanharrington
MadHatter
deanharrington began at the beginning.

Device: Microsoft word 2016
image controls in LibreOffice 5.2.3.3.

Hi,
I'm trying to ready my first eBook for Smashwords publication. I hope someone can tell how the controls of the 'image window work?
In the image control window does keep 'aspect ratio' refer to the CM numbers or to the aspect in relation to the size of the window of a 'paragraph' designation on devices and does 'Protect' Position mean protect in relation to the spot ... no movement ... or protect in relation to other photos in a horizontal lineup? Will the images flow with the text in Protect Position if the tab 'follow the text flow' is turned on or not ... with 'protect position on or off?
Is there a clear guide on what the various terms used in the 'Position and Size' window popup actually do?
all the best
d
deanharrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:48 PM   #2
deanharrington
MadHatter
deanharrington began at the beginning.

Device: Microsoft word 2016
I hope someone on the forum can help on questions about image controls?
deanharrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2017, 12:20 AM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Let me get a mod to move this to the correct forum.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:06 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved out of the General Discussion forum, which is for "General discussions about e-book reading not specific to a device, software or format."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote