Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Kindle DXG on sale at Staples on 10/2

On 10/2, Staples will be selling the DX for $279. Wonder if this will be a new price point?
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
That's more palatable than the current price.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Wow, I remember I paid about $400.00 for mine... later sold it for about $350.00 ... anyway, that's what happen when you're 1st time buyer I guess.

That's a better price in my opinion. I wonder if they will drop support soon or what Amazon will really do with it. Is a nice device, but needs a firmware upgrade really bad!

If Amazon make it a touch device next year or upgrade firmware before, I will buy it again. At this moment, iPad and Kindle for iOs is doing a better job! Same goes for my PDFs files, which is the main reason why I bought the DXG initially. I never read novels on it, only computer books.

Last edited by jocampo; 09-29-2011 at 03:22 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote