Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
miwie
Connoisseur
miwie began at the beginning.

Device: Android, PB Pro 602
Switching library back and forth

Can I switch the library location back and forth without loosing the content of each library?

Background:
I want to create an OPDS catalog for some of my books (using Calibre2Opds) and put them in a cloud. The majority of my books should stay local.
miwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Yeah, sure. What would be the point of switching if the libraries got erased every time you did?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert