Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Amazon CyberMonday Ebooks 80% Off

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?bb...011&sort=price

Same Open Road deals as at Kobo some for a few cents less, and some that Kobo doesn't have.

Last edited by NightBird; 11-26-2012 at 03:42 AM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Same Open Road deals as at Kobo for a few cents less.
Not from the Romance ones I bought. I got 1.54 at Kobo but they are 1.99 at Amazon. Still a great deal but Kobo is cheaper.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:14 AM   #3
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
oh, some Lawrence Block for 0.99...hmm
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not from the Romance ones I bought. I got 1.54 at Kobo but they are 1.99 at Amazon. Still a great deal but Kobo is cheaper.
Yes, I edited my first post after looking through them more. Whew - cause I just bought a big GC for Kobo. LOL
Old 11-26-2012, 03:56 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Yes, I edited my first post after looking through them more. Whew - cause I just bought a big GC for Kobo. LOL
The Amazon is temping because I can use my Card. Kobo wont take my card so it's PayPal. Luckily I don't see anything I must have that I didn't get.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:00 AM   #6
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow! So much good stuff. I went a bit nuts.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:14 AM   #7
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Wow! So much good stuff. I went a bit nuts.
LOL. I have the feeling we're all doing that.

I don't remember them having all these sales last year for CyberMonday.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #8
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The fact that five of my favourite authors were present didn't help.
Elizabeth Hand, Barbara Vine and Robert McCammon were there in droves and there was even a book there from Peter Straub and Iain Banks. *feeling faint*

There were also two on my current wishlist by Hubert Selby Jr: Requiem for a Dream and Last Exit to Brooklyn.

So I pretty much scooped the lot of 'em. I am such a sucker!!!!

Looking at the Mystery/Thriller section though I think there's some of us out there that are going to have a harder time of it than I did. I'm expecting we'll start seeing members filing for bankruptcy.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:07 AM   #9
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
I'm expecting we'll start seeing members filing for bankruptcy.

Worse - I took the opportunity to try out some authors new to me - just what I need!

Jonathan Carroll
Thomas Gifford
Ken Bruen
Peter Blauner

Also picked up Bunnie Lake is Missing by Evelyn Piper from Kobo with the 40% off coupon.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:17 AM   #10
NightBird
Wizard

Per the email I just got from Open Road, Sony, B&N, and Apple are also participating.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #11
NightBird
Wizard

Amazon is adding more books so keep checking the link. They have also already done some price matching to Kobo with the coupon. There may be some price wars going on today, too.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:15 AM   #12
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
You guys are way ahead of me. I was just going o post this
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #13
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I got overwhelmed. Please, start posting your good stuff so I can narrow it down!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #14
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I picked up one title from Amazon:

George Mills by Stanley Elkin. It's been on my potential read list forever as the one Elkin book I really should read. I noticed that you can pick up a half dozen or so of Elkin's books for $2 here.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #15
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Thank you very much for posting, what an amazing sale!!
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote