Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Getting MOBI/PRC Fonts to Stick on Pocket Pro?

Is there a way to get font changes to save on a per book basis for MOBI books? It seems that the zoom level is saved, but not the font change. Changing the font every time I open the book is a bit tiresome.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
I don't think there is. I asked for this issue to be fixed in the Fixes and Enhancements thread. Hopefully Robertb is looking at our suggestions and forwarding them to the factory to be included in future firmware updates.
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert