Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 06:38 PM   #391
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:11 AM   #392
wwwabbit
wwwabbit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (N437)
davidfor, would you still happen to have the Glo HD SD image?
Thanks!
Advert
Old 10-03-2017, 12:45 AM   #393
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #394
TheMyakis
TheMyakis began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 626, kobo N437
Dear davidfor.
Can you send me a SD card image for Kobo glo HD please?
Thanks a lot
Old 10-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #395
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@TheMyakis: To send you the link, I need you to enable PMs in the control panel. This is on the "Edit Options" page in the " Messaging & Notification" section.
Advert
Old 10-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #396
bnpssilva
Connoisseur
bnpssilva began at the beginning.

Device: KV, kOA2, KPW1, KPW2, KPW4,KT1, KT3, KT4,kOBOS, Nooks, PRS-T2
I need a glo hd SD Image. Can somebody share with me ? My glo hd was bricked after installing the new firmware 4.6.9960.

I've tried a manual factory reset with a clip, but after the square icons showed, I tried the clip 2 and 3 more times, but the factory reset did not start, the screen is black.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:28 AM   #397
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:01 AM   #398
bnpssilva
Connoisseur
bnpssilva began at the beginning.

Device: KV, kOA2, KPW1, KPW2, KPW4,KT1, KT3, KT4,kOBOS, Nooks, PRS-T2
Thank you very much!!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #399
TheMyakis
TheMyakis began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 626, kobo N437
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@TheMyakis: To send you the link, I need you to enable PMs in the control panel. This is on the "Edit Options" page in the " Messaging & Notification" section.
My PM is enable, i don`t know why you can sent. Can you send link in skype or e-mail?
Old 10-06-2017, 06:49 PM   #400
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyakis View Post
My PM is enable, i don`t know why you can sent. Can you send link in skype or e-mail?
Sorry, that is "Visitor Messaging" not "Private Messaging". The visitor messages are visible by anyone who visits your profile. I prefer to do this via PMs as I don't want the link spread.

There should be another section for PMs similar to this. For most people it is there from the start, but occasionally someone comes along that doesn't have it. It should get enabled with a few posts.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:24 AM   #401
asciiforever
asciiforever began at the beginning.

Device: none
Also requesting the Glo HD image here.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #402
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #403
jbme
jbme began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi,

My Kobo HD is stuck. I tried to reset it, but it doesn't work. Im afraid it is more a hradware problem and i probably messed with the SD card, but i would like to try to change the SD card.

Does Anywone still have an SD card image please?

It would be great

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:06 PM   #404
jiterziev
jiterziev began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Unhappy Kobo Glo HD

Hello!

I have trouble with my Kobo Glo HD. After automatic update my battery discharge very fast (in matter of half an hour) and after that the reader become a total brick. No recharge, no connection to PC and no LED light at all

I bought new battery and it works for a day, and after that the same happen again

Do you think this problem can be related with the SD card? If so, please send me instructions how to fix it.

Any ideas are highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by jiterziev; 10-22-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:33 PM   #405
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@jbme: PM Sent
Closed Thread