Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
MsAnthrope
Enthusiast
MsAnthrope is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2, EB-1150
Wink Er, ok, hello- about me I guess

Hey All,
Just joined from Louisville, KY. I've been researching e-book readers for what seems like forever and finally decided on a Kindle. Mainly because of the wireless. I looked at the Iliad but for the $$ I shouldn't have to be a network engineer to get iDS to work. Sony just came out with v2 of their current reader so I don't expect wireless there for a while. On the plus side, it took much less time for me to choose an ebook reader than an mp3 player.
I appreciate the opinions, knowledge, tips, tricks and apps that I've encountered on this forum. I plan to remain a regular visitor.

Thanks much-
MsAnthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, MsAnthrope! I'm glad you found a reading device that works for what you need to do.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello MsAnthrope
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. Be sure and let us know how you like the Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote