Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
micomicon
Enthusiast
micomicon doesn't littermicomicon doesn't littermicomicon doesn't litter

Device: iPad, Sony PRS-505
Hello!

Hello everyone! I've been reading ebooks (non-DRM) for about 8 years on a variety of mobile devices.

I've pored over this site obsessively over the past couple of weeks, and last weekend took the plunge and ordered a PRS-505. I'm now awaiting its arrival, but am starting to have doubts... I'll post more about that in the "Which one should I buy?" forum.

I'm happy to be here -- MobileRead seems to be a vibrant community about a topic I love!
micomicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 AM   #2
strangeseraph
Connoisseur
strangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enough

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Hi! I only recently joined too, and I'm already loving it. I can't wait to buy myself a reader! Might even be the one you have. Who knows, we shall have to see!
strangeseraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. Were I to buy a dedicated reader right now (I use an iPaq at the moment), I'd go with the 505. Be interested in your feelings after you've used it a bit.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote