Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-28-2019, 10:07 PM   #1
bearthang
bearthang began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Orientation sensor doesn't work

I'm using Kobo Forma and reading KOReader in portrait mode.
When I turn the device upside down to read it with left hand, the orientation doesn't work.

Do you guys know how to switch it?
bearthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 04:57 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
You have to start nickel at least once in a power cycle for the rotation events to register.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:52 AM   #3
bearthang

I've already started nickel and it works well on nickel.
When I turn back to KOReader, it still doesn't work
Old 03-02-2019, 03:01 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How are you launching KOReader?
Old 03-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #5
bearthang

I launch KOReader from KSM 9
Old 03-03-2019, 04:44 AM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!

There you have it.

I don't use KSM, but check ptrm's comments on GitHub on how he managed to maybe get it to work under KSM.

EDIT: There might not be any actual comments on GitHub, as the discussion may have happened on Gitter instead...

Last edited by NiLuJe; 03-03-2019 at 06:23 AM.