Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-07-2021, 02:04 PM   #16
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
I currently use a Kobo Aura One 7.8" Nova Pro 7.8" and a Samsung Tab a 10.1" all with a 360 rotation case and having no problems using them on the sofa or on the bed. I'm also in the market for a 10" but the prices are over my budget, I also have a reading cushion which I use for physical books.

If Amazon or Kobo released a 10" device I would buy it in a heart beat.

Check Pic link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde..._r?usp=sharing

Last edited by Gibbo; 03-07-2021 at 02:07 PM.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 08:11 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I currently use a Kobo Aura One 7.8" Nova Pro 7.8" and a Samsung Tab a 10.1" all with a 360 rotation case and having no problems using them on the sofa or on the bed. I'm also in the market for a 10" but the prices are over my budget, I also have a reading cushion which I use for physical books.

If Amazon or Kobo released a 10" device I would buy it in a heart beat.

Check Pic link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde..._r?usp=sharing
If Amazon released a 10.3" Reader before Kobo, I would wait for Kobo. A 10.3" Kindle is still going to run Kindle firmware.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote