Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Nook Industriell Cover - who could buy and ship for me?

Hi,

I have my lovely green cover from Nook which I ordered it together with my Nook three months back.

I can't resist to have this Industriell Cover! It's more compact than my existing one.

Anyone is willing to buy and ship this cover for me (USPS to Bangkok, Thailand). I can pay via Paypal.

Appreciate your offer.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Sure, I can do that. I have no real idea how much shipping to Thailand will be but it cant be much more than what it cost me to ship to Balarus
Send me a PM
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hey Rob I see you are helping other people with shipping, I really appreciate that
By the way, right spelling will be "Belarus"
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Hey Rob I see you are helping other people with shipping, I really appreciate that
By the way, right spelling will be "Belarus"
lol
Old 07-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
virplay
Enthusiast
virplay began at the beginning.

Device: none
I am interesed too. I am in Spain
Anyone?
virplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard

If you do as the guy above did I can do it for you...
Old 07-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #7
virplay
Enthusiast
virplay began at the beginning.

Device: none
How much is it by paypal?
thx
virplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard

Shipping? I dont know but it should not be more than $20 I would think. Shoot me a PM with you email addy and we can work out the details through email if you want