Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 02-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
jetBook Color Hand-On Review

So, I’ve finally received my jetBook Color (even though my mom and sisters got it before me!) and am glad that I can be the first to do a quick review of it as I haven’t seen anyone do it yet. I’ll go through everything from the main screen to the sections themselves and have corresponding pictures to each. If anyone has questions just shoot and I’ll answer them with pics or videos. Enjoy!!

Casing and Main Screen

The case for the jetBook Color is hard enough to protect it against falls and soft enough to make it feel pleasant to the touch. It also has a unique rigged (almost Louis Vuitton checkered) design instead of a lame matte finish with a strap that flips over and holds the case together. You can stand it up by pulling out a strap inside the case, and even fold it sideways for a panoramic view (I’ll show in later pictures).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0046.jpg
Views:	1222
Size:	861.3 KB
ID:	81999 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0047.JPG
Views:	1140
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	82000 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0048.JPG
Views:	1388
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	82001

You can navigate using the buttons on the lower part of the device, or using the stylus that comes with it. Sometimes you have to double tap to get into a section, I usually click on the section to highlight it and then click the “OK” center key to access it – kinda like that way better. Sometimes the touch lags but it’s negligible.

Name:	IMG_0040.jpg
Views:	1122
Size:	437.4 KB
ID:	82003 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0041.JPG
Views:	1003
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	82002

The main menu has 6 features: My Library, Recent Readings, Classwork and Homework, Oxford Reading Support, Language and Games, Science and Math, Audio Books and Music, Settings.

Name:	IMG_0042.JPG
Views:	1147
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	82004 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0045.JPG
Views:	1508
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	82005

My Library

This is where you store your books. A great feature is that you can create folders to keep track of where you put your literature. I’ve loaded my professor’s PDF to this already and they look awesome, I know my mom loaded her documents for work as well.

Name:	IMG_0050.jpg
Views:	1144
Size:	493.2 KB
ID:	82006 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg
Views:	1414
Size:	428.2 KB
ID:	82007

There is a 50 State Reading list programmed to mine which has about 70 books which is a nice addition.

Name:	IMG_0062.jpg
Views:	1020
Size:	438.3 KB
ID:	82008

Highlighting: You hold the stylus to the start point, drag it to the end point, and then select “Menu” when it pops up. Here you’ll have the options to: Explain with Oxford, Translate in Dictionary, Translate (in their text translator – set to Spanish right now), and Mark for Summary (this is cool bc you can save the text you highlighted for later in a separate section – which you can then click the “Menu” key and access.)

Name:	IMG_0058.jpg
Views:	1227
Size:	812.5 KB
ID:	82009 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0059.jpg
Views:	1241
Size:	735.2 KB
ID:	82010

The “Menu” key when inside a book will bring up the following menu: Go to Page number, Go to Table of Contents, Text Search, Bookmarks, Show Summary, Change Font Size, Encoding, Book Language, Full Screen, and Help. There would be too many screenshots to have all of them shown here but if everyone wants I can definitely load them up.

Name:	IMG_0060.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	487.8 KB
ID:	82011

Recent Readings

Self-explanatory

Classwork and Homework

This section is blocked. I called Ectaco about it and they told me it’s only available to schools right now. No biggie, makes the main screen look nice though.

Oxford Reading Support

This is the first section with subsections. I’ll go through each one separately below:

Name:	IMG_0052.jpg
Views:	1136
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	82012

Oxford English Dictionary – Here you can look up individual words and it will give you the definitions, parts of speech, examples, etc. You can also have the word pronounced fluently which is great.

Name:	IMG_0053.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	478.2 KB
ID:	82013 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0055.jpg
Views:	1285
Size:	549.4 KB
ID:	82014

Talking Oxford English<->Spanish Dictionary – Similar design to the previous section but here you can additionally translate from English to Spanish and vice versa. Fluent pronunciation for both languages.

SAT Preparation Course – This is insane. If I had this when I was in high school I would have killed it on the SAT! But since I have to be very neutral with this review I’ll write more about the functionality. It’s split into 6 sections ranging between Words, Critical Reading/Sentence Completion, Writing/Grammar, Writing/Vocabulary, Math/Problem Solving, and Essay Hints. You basically take an endless amount of tests, it tracks your performance so you can see how much better you do on each test, and gives you tips for each section. The letters A, B, and D were missing from my option choices (lol) but they still worked when selected, prob a small bug.

Name:	IMG_0064.jpg
Views:	1080
Size:	540.4 KB
ID:	82015 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0063.jpg
Views:	916
Size:	467.5 KB
ID:	82016

***Looks like I can't upload anymore pics right now so I will post a continued review below***PLEASE DON'T INTERRUPT THE POST BY POSTING YET!!!!
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

English Grammar in English / English Grammar in Spanish / Spanish Grammar in English – These sections are exactly what they mean – they go through different sub sections including 1) Parts of Speech 2) Verbs and 3) Sentences – to teach you everything there is to know about grammar….believe me I had no idea there were so many rules and these section are VERY thorough.

Name:	IMG_0065.jpg
Views:	2057
Size:	661.4 KB
ID:	82017

Irregular Verbs / Idioms – These go through English and Spanish Irregular Verbs + Idioms. You can have them pronounced fluently in English or Spanish by pressing the “OK” button or accessing the menu by pressing “Menu” and choosing what you want to do.

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg
Views:	781
Size:	479.5 KB
ID:	82019

English <-> Spanish Text Translator – Here you can type anything in English and Spanish and translate it. You can also translate anything you’ve highlighted while reading, transfer it here by selecting the “Translate” option and it will translate it for you.

Name:	IMG_0067.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	454.5 KB
ID:	82020

Language and Games

Name:	IMG_0068.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	522.5 KB
ID:	82021

Phonetic Language Teacher – Here is a language learning course that teaches you English or Spanish through 4 sections: Alphabet, Words, Phrases, and Dialogues. This is actually how I discovered this unit has speech recognition. In the picture I took (words section) I listen to how the word is pronounced and hold the microphone button (round mic key with the stylus), say the word, let go of the mic key, and it shows how I said it and lets me know how I should correctly say it.

Name:	IMG_0069.jpg
Views:	902
Size:	442.6 KB
ID:	82022

U-Learn – This is like the Language Teacher but without any pictures, it just talks to you and you don’t have to press anything. It asks you questions and you reply using words and phrases it teaches you. This is truly amazing, I saw on their site that’s it’s primarily oriented towards learning a language while driving to work but you can do this at your desk, at home, while cooking, literally anything. It felt weird since it’s all human voiced and feels like you’re talking to someone. This definitely wasn’t a Forever Alone moment lol.

Audio Phrasebook – This is one of their signature sections on the translator line they have on their site. Here you can say a phrase and the device translates it for you. You just have to select a category. This section will have the speech recognition function and the fluent voice output activated so it’s great for communicating, or testing your pronunciation.

Name:	IMG_0070.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	489.2 KB
ID:	82023

Pictured Dictionary / 180 Language Cross Translator – The Pictured Dictionary will be a translator/dictionary, only now with colorful pictures. The 180 language cross translator will let you do just that – cross translate; but between 180 languages. I’ve looked at the list you can choose from and there are literally tons of languages I have never heard of. You can select which one will be your “Source” and which one will be your “Target” and translate between them. You select them by pressing the “Menu” key.

Name:	IMG_0071.jpg
Views:	899
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	82024

Linguistic Crosswords – Here’s another of Ectaco’s language features that teach you a language through games. When you click on a part of the puzzle it will tell you the translated word (which you can pronounce) and then pulls up an in-screen keyboard for you to type the correct translated word in.

Name:	IMG_0072.jpg
Views:	887
Size:	494.4 KB
ID:	82025 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0073.JPG
Views:	871
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	82026

Linguistic Flashcards / Pockets / Translation Test / Spell It Right – These are other language learning games you can play. You can add you own words, create words, and make lists for you to remember words and translations.

***DONT GO ANYWHERE.....STILL POSTING****
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
LuBiB
Banned

Science and Math

This section has a bunch of programs oriented towards…guess what…Science and Math! They have heavy duty reference textbooks pre-loaded here so you can search the text (aka “Search Text” function) to find anything alongside a few other features.

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	595.9 KB
ID:	82028

Graphing Calculator / Scientific Calculator / Accounting Calculator – An eclectic collection of calculators for all topics. You can input functions and have them graphed alongside literally figuring out mortgage payments on a loan. They’ve really outdone themselves with the color coating here as it looks very enticing in every section. I’ve only taken a picture of the Graphing version but if you guys want the rest I can take pics of those as well.

Name:	IMG_0076.JPG
Views:	1085
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	82029

Geography References – Here you select a country (A-Z) and it will tell you everything about it. I’ve attached a photo about the people in Gibraltar.

Name:	IMG_0078.jpg
Views:	948
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	82030

Math References – Split between Algebra, Calculus, Geometry and Trigonometry, these reference guides will go through each section separately. Attached is a pic of the Angular Measure section in Trig.

Name:	IMG_0079.jpg
Views:	1147
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	82031

Chemistry References – There are 4 subsections here to choose from: Chemistry Reference Tables, General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry. Again, the info is very thorough and goes through everything.

Name:	IMG_0080.jpg
Views:	985
Size:	541.8 KB
ID:	82032

Physics References – 2 sections: General Reference Data and Physics reference Tables.

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg
Views:	1021
Size:	541.5 KB
ID:	82033

Earth Science – By far the biggest textbook on the device at over 1000 pages. I’m pretty sure there is nothing missing here lol

Biology References – The second 1000+ page book on the device. Attached a pic of Newton from one of the first pages.

Name:	IMG_0083.jpg
Views:	1030
Size:	525.9 KB
ID:	82034

Table of Elements – Point and click on any of the elements and it will give you its rundown. I clicked Nitrogen and it highlights the element and shows me a bunch of info ranging from atomic weight to the person who discovered it.

Name:	IMG_0084.JPG
Views:	937
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	82035 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0085.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	437.2 KB
ID:	82036

Metric Conversion – Here you can select any conversion topic ranging from Area to Acceleration and have it converted.

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	460.5 KB
ID:	82037

Music Notes – Now this is something that I didn’t expect. Here are actual scores from Beethoven Mendelssohn and Mozart. I’ve taken a close up pic to show the intricate detail.

Name:	IMG_0087.jpg
Views:	1141
Size:	621.7 KB
ID:	82038

Objects of Art – This is a picture viewer that’s included which contains a few pics from Ectaco to show off the color functionality. I haven’t been through all of them but they do look pretty cool. You can load your own into the “My Library” section since it supports JPG and JPEG.

Name:	IMG_0088.JPG
Views:	2130
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	82039

Audio Books and Music

I haven’t loaded my own MP3’s to this yet but I know on the old jetBooks you could read and have music playing in the background. The pre-loaded tunes include Beethoven and Mozart and you select the play modes and adjust volume by tapping on the screen.

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	499.8 KB
ID:	82040

Settings

Here is a basic Settings section which includes Languages (change the interface language – right now it’s English and Spanish but they say they plan on adding more like they’ve done in the past with other jetBooks through updates), Date and Time, Volume, Fonts, Auto Power, Audio Instructions, Device Info, Restore Defaults, Deauthorize Device. Looks like basic settings menu anyone can get through.

Name:	IMG_0090.jpg
Views:	880
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	82041 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0091.jpg
Views:	827
Size:	465.4 KB
ID:	82042

Final Thoughts:
I’ve had this for almost 2 days and am very pleased that I don’t have to carry around my professor’s Eva Hesse sculpture pictures in a huge folder – much more convenient to have it on this device. There are a lot of features that I haven’t tried out like the Text to Speech and other speech recognition features, along with fully using all the programs they have on here. The text looks great, and the color makes it much better. I found that the more light you have (real ambient light) the better the quality of the color, but it still looks good at night too. There was a sticker on the box to update the device on March 1st and April 1st so I’m sure they still want to add more stuff. There was one bug that I found with the microSD card – when you want to load books to the jetBook Color via the card, you have to name the Folder “My Books” and then it will show up, otherwise the files are invisible. It was minor so I just made the folder and then tossed all the files on the card into it. Hope you guys enjoyed this small review and if you want to see/hear more on the device let me know and I’ll post it….PS….I really like this device
Old 02-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
LuBiB
Banned

and that's my first look on the jetbook color --- hope you guys like it!!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
There has been a lot of discussion here about the pixel resolution for "black" plain text. Is it closer to 1200 x 1600 or to 600 x 800?
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
LuBiB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
There has been a lot of discussion here about the pixel resolution for "black" plain text. Is it closer to 1200 x 1600 or to 600 x 800?
If this was anywhere close to 800x600 i wouldn't take the time to praise it.

This truly is a beautiful piece of technology and right on for the 1600x1200 res.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
LuBiB
Banned

Just to add on to this, i tried to take as hi-res pics as i could so check them out for reference.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Thank you for your detailed review, LuBib! I'm still waiting my jetBook Color and hope to get it this week. Did you try to use it with Overdrive library?

P.S. I think you can change the signature **JETBOOK COLOR ON THE WAY!** now
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #9
read365
Enthusiast
read365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to beholdread365 is a marvel to behold

Device: pocketbook pro 902, Jetbook Color 1
So nice review, thank you!!
I have one question.
If you see A4(210 × 297 mm) or US Letter size pdf, what does it look?
is it nice? or what?
read365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #10
soilwork
useR!
soilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2, Kobo Libra H2O, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post

This truly is a beautiful piece of technology and right on for the 1600x1200 res.
If possible, could you test a couple of PDFs for me and post photos of them? I can send you some academic journal articles that I have problems reading on my Entourage Edge.
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #11
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post

That's impossible! Look at the images, the font size is always big and pixelated, e.g. here.
As soilwork I would like to see some small font PDFs on the device.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:31 AM   #12
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
I've just got a FedEx tracking number for mine, so when I get it I'll try and take some photos of a4 technical PDFs. I must say I'm relieved having seen this review - it looks like I havent wasted my money after all.

By the way, forgot to say a big thanks to LuBiB for the great photos. I can't wait to get mine now.

Andrew

Last edited by andyh2000; 02-02-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Thanks to LuBiB
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #13
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Hi,

I've just skimmed through my PDF collection, trying to find the most challenging PDF files in my system (filled with text, formula's, as well as some showing GIF and JPG variants).

Here are the direct link to 11 of the most challenging print screens I could find for displaying on the jetbook..
Some of them have a JPG and GIF variant, just out of curiousity on how the screen would display the gif pixelation.

If these will pass as readable, 99,9% of PDF's will pass.

If anyone could save them to the jetbook (just rightclick and save) and take some pics on how they look on the jetbook?

Thanks!

GIF 256 colors pixelated:

GIF 256 colors non pixelated:

JPG +16M colors

Univ book, dual page with formula's:

A page with lots of text:

A lousy scanned document, dual page:

Musical annotation, scan:

JPG VS GIF on text:
GIF:

JPG:

A regular Univ. Book:

Univ book dual page (tons of info on the screen):

If the Jetbook Color can actually display the last pic in readable format, it has surpassed my expectations of the device, as I'll most likely never read 2 pages full screen!
One thing is sure,
Most of the dual pagers won't be readable on an 800x600 resolution!

Last edited by ProDigit; 02-02-2012 at 09:59 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #14
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
Quite the professional review, i have to say i didn't read it all but i did look at the pictures I like the extent of the features, seems like something that can be used by your average reader or student.
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
@ProDigit: Your list looks complete, but it's missing pdf files with formulas/sheet music etc. The device will have a significantly better chance to handle text/note rendering in the way that fits best to the screen, if the information comes in pdf format.

But please: Can't you just post _links_ to the pictures? This breaks the whole layout of the thread for me

@LuBiB: I like your review very much. I'm wondering why not more people are enthusiastic about this possibility to learn more about Ectaco's milestone on the ereader market. I would love to see some highres pictures of the screen showing pdfs with different content (sheet music, formulas, graphs, two column text...). But ProDigit's test pics would be cool, as well.

Last edited by tuxor; 02-02-2012 at 12:40 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ectaco, jetbook color, jetbook color review