Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
Nada y Nadie
Enthusiast
Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Nada y Nadie is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Goodreads & Powell's Books

Don't know how many know this, but Goodreads reviews are automatically posted on your book pages at Powell's Books and Betterworld Books. I think there's a problem on the Powell's website, though. It says something like:

Average Goodreads user rating based on 102 reviews: 4.1 stars

The problem is, the 102 is actually the number of shelves your book is on, not the number of actual reviews. So you may have gotten only one or two reviews, but on Powell's it says you've gotten 102 reviews. Even if your book is on someone's "To Read" shelf or "Wishlist" shelf, they get counted in that 102 number.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Nada y Nadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
innowen
innowen began at the beginning.

Device: 3rd gen iPad
I haven't noticed it as when I buy books from any bookseller I already know I want.

I will say that as a local to Powell's, I love the fact that they've partnered with google books. In fact, it was that partnership that made me go with a Sony eBook reader in the first place.

Perhaps you can contact their tech department and let them know? The two times I've interacted with their help department has resulted in site stability and good things.

/innowen
innowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
betterworld, goodreads, powell's ratings, reviews