Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-26-2014, 06:47 AM   #1
13aby
Nameless Being

Markdown to PDF problems

Hello,

I am using gitbook (www.github.com/GitbookIO) and therefore calibre to convert the markdown files to pdf and epub.

Converting the md files to epub is great and everything is exactly as I want to.
But with pdf files I have to issues:

1. In my markdown files are code blocks. In the html and the epub the code blocks automatically have a line break, but in pdf there is no linebreak. So every code which is longer than on line is not fully printed.

2. The TOC of the PDF is not correct. Sometimes two or more chapters are shown as one page at the TOC. This problem is also just in pdf!

I hope you can help me, and thank you
Old 06-26-2014, 07:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote