Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 03-24-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Post Lawrence, T.E.: Seven Pillars of Wisdom [Illustrated]. v1. 24 Mar 2010

"Seven Pillars of Wisdom" is the autobiographical account of the experiences of British soldier T. E. Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia"), while serving as a liaison officer with rebel forces during the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Turks of 1916 to 1918.

Complete with the original illustrations, maps, and sketches.

The film "Lawrence of Arabia" is based on this book.

Enjoy!

A version of this book was previously uploaded in 2008. This version is available in more formats and is (in the opinion of the uploader) better formatted.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
Thanks, Harry. I love the movie. I never thought about reading the book until now.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks Harry! I remember that we had a beat up copy of this on the family bookshelf when I was growing up, but I never read it. Now's the time!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
GoPards
GoPards began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS300, Kindle2
Thanks so much for posting this. This is a fantastic and invaluable book within military studies. Thanks!
GoPards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #5
Geyer
Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.Geyer is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Clie, Sony Reader 300, iPod Touch, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 2013
Thank you for posting this! I lost my paper copy of "Seven Pillars" some time ago, and it's great to be able to get it as an ebook.

--Chris
Geyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 06:05 PM   #6
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Thank you, Harry. I tried to read this a year or so ago and it was so poorly formatted I "moved to trash".
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote