Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
DarkWolf
DarkWolf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3, PW4
Kindle PW4 - Collections from Folders without Jailbreak?

Hello,

i jailbreaked my PW3 since i have it, but the only thing i use it for is creating collections from folders (> 300 books / short stories). My PW4 is on the way, so i like to know if it is possible to do this without JB, maybe some Windows Software or something else. Or is the only way still with JB and KUAL Plugins?

Regards,
Andreas
DarkWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
There is no access to the collections database without jailbreak.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:24 PM   #3
DarkWolf
DarkWolf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3, PW4
Thank you for this info. So still the old way with JB.
DarkWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 03:56 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Or using Calibre to rewrite book titles. "Sherlock03 Actual Title" for instance.

See this current thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=312700
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote