Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
HamsterRage
Evangelist
HamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
TOC Entries from PDF

I'm trying to create a table of contents in ePub from PDF files. I've been able to get the detection to work, as all of the chapters have "Chapter ..." at the top, and the resulting ePub is split into sections properly.

Is there any way to get "<h2>" tags wrapped around the detected chapter titles, so that the TOC can be built?
HamsterRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre adds detected chapters to the toc by default anyway.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #3
HamsterRage
Evangelist
HamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
I look again tonight, but I wasn't seeing them any entries in the TOC.

However, I was loading it up in Sigil to look at the structure and get the h3 tags added. I don't know for sure that it preserves the TOC created from Calibre.
HamsterRage is offline   Reply With Quote