Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Exclamation The Fire and Graphic Novels

I am wondering if I am the only one that is having a hard time reading the smaller text bubbles in some on the Graphic novels.

I hope with future updates they will allow a way to change the size of the pages???

zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
Greg_E
Zealot
Greg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheese

Device: Acer Iconia a500, XP tablet PC
If they would let me buy them on my 10 inch Acer tablet, I might be able to answer you.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:46 AM   #3
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Double tap the text bubble??

Just a guess
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
I read graphic novels using Perfect Viewer, with the Fire in landscape orientation. It's perfect. And Perfect Viewer has a feature that scrolls through the pages in 1/3rd increments which works really well. I actually prefer this to graphic novels I've read on the iPad using Comic Zeal.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
I find ComicFlow on the ipad Pretty-Pretty nice. Perfect viewer is great for android though
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
I second the perfect viewers recommendation. Just be sure to do these:

1. Use the tollbox quick setup for "comics" (will make preference selections for you easier than hunting through their zillions of choices)
2. Check the box for reading left-to-right. (Most manga reads oriental style right to left so you have yo set this according to style/language of the graphic novel)

3. Before you open your first title, spend a goodly amount of time studying the touch zone map laid out on th pv s screen. This tells you what zone to touch to:

Zoom in
zoom out
Next page
Previous page
Open options
Menubar
Etc

Its been a recurring theme amongst us pv readers that we wish there were an easy way to call up this zone map again. So far the only way i know is to actually close all open titles. Its really just a growing pain... ultimately its just so easy and feature rich that other readers don't compare.

M-
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote