Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 08-06-2020, 04:21 PM   #1
sh1cpan
sh1cpan began at the beginning.

Device: android
How to set content-server [path to library folder...] on Win 10

I have two Calibre databases on my Windows 10 PC. When I use Calibre Companion to connect wirelessly, it serves the library I have open but when I use Calibre Companion to connect to content-server, it connects to the other database. I can't find how to set content-server [path to library folder...] on Windows 10.
sh1cpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:04 PM   #2
sh1cpan

Calibre Companion settings > change Calibre Library

You have to go to settings in Calibre Companion > change Calibre Library then pick the library you want.
Advert
Old 08-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
If you are running the GUI, All are served unless you used Logon restrictions:
Preferences: Sharing over the net: User accounts: change allowed Libraries (a button)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:09 PM   #4
sh1cpan

Thank you!