Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-01-2020, 02:47 PM   #46
Clara Cruz
Clara Cruz began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox t76 carta+ y Onyx Boox Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkccerbero View Post
Hi, I just order a Boox Note2. Previously I owned a N96ml carta+ (One change of battery and still working).
I am so anxious about the arrival that I think knowing in advance some ideas or appreciations about the device from people that already have it could be interesting. Also, this post could help to search for info to people that is looking first hand info.
Boox do not sell to my country and wrote to ereaderstore and didn't get a reply. So I ended up going to AliExpress. I hope all goes well. I'll keep this post alive with info updates and all are welcome to do the same.
Hola, acabo de recibir mi nuevo Note 2 y, como tu, tengo un T76 Carta + que se me bloqueó, lo mandé a Servicio técnico de ereader.store.eu para arreglarmelo ya que todavia estaba en garantia. Lo han arreglado y lo tendré de vuelta la próxima semana.
Por favor, me podrias responder a alguna pregunta? Todavia lo estoy descifrando y la electronica no es mi punto fuerte.
Como el t76 me funciona con una tarjeta sd llena de libros, quisiera leer los mismos libros en el Note 2 y cambiar de lector cuando quiera. Por ejemplo, para leer en casa es perfecto el Note 2, pero para viajes me es mas cómodo el t76. Sabes si este artilugio me podria valer? https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07...Q1GVFPIF&psc=1
Muchas gracias y disfruta de tu Note 2!
Clara Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 02:54 PM   #47
Clara Cruz
Clara Cruz began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox t76 carta+ y Onyx Boox Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
Well, with Note 2 I tried otg with a 64 GB usb-c flash drive. Works fine, 58 GB available.
If you hold Note 2 upside down and read books directly from it, then the flash stick is at the top and less chances of damaging it. And by "it" I mean Note 2, not the stick
With Mimas, I am using a 256 GB card = 231.28 GB available.
Me podrias decir cual otg con una unidad flash usb-c de 64 GB utilizaste? Quiero comprarme una en Amazon y no se cual. Gracias : chinscratch:
Clara Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2020, 06:38 PM   #48
elhnad
elhnad began at the beginning.

Device: prs t1
how is the note 2 now with the new 2.3 firmware?
any differences you notice.
I'm torn between this and the nova 2.

I want the bigger real estate of the note 2 to use with spacedesk as a secondary monitor, but with the note 2 being something like half a year old now, i feel like asking price is a bit much and don't want buyer's remorse when the updatee 10inch model comes out.
elhnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 12:38 AM   #49
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhnad View Post
how is the note 2 now with the new 2.3 firmware?
any differences you notice.
I'm torn between this and the nova 2.

I want the bigger real estate of the note 2 to use with spacedesk as a secondary monitor, but with the note 2 being something like half a year old now, i feel like asking price is a bit much and don't want buyer's remorse when the updatee 10inch model comes out.
The main difference is the screen.
10.3 module is flexible, 7.8 module is glass based - both have the same resolution.
Differences are in memory.
Note2 - 4/64 GB
Nova2 - 3/32 GB, Nova2 has a sun bug that has not yet been fixed (The screen turns gray in the sun when using scribble apps).
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:02 PM   #50
Schnipps
Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
Once I compared the Onyx Nova pro with the Likebook Mars running an AnTutu benchmark on both and this was very usefull ...'
And what were the results, may I ask... if you still remember?

I'd rather not install Antutu myself after the app was booted from the Play store, in a crackdown on Cheetah Mobile apps.

The Nova Pro appears terribly sluggish to me. Technically, 8 cores should be better than 4 cores...
Schnipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2020, 11:23 AM   #51
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Cruz View Post
Hola, acabo de recibir mi nuevo Note 2 y, como tu, tengo un T76 Carta + que se me bloqueó, lo mandé a Servicio técnico de ereader.store.eu para arreglarmelo ya que todavia estaba en garantia. Lo han arreglado y lo tendré de vuelta la próxima semana.
Por favor, me podrias responder a alguna pregunta? Todavia lo estoy descifrando y la electronica no es mi punto fuerte.
Como el t76 me funciona con una tarjeta sd llena de libros, quisiera leer los mismos libros en el Note 2 y cambiar de lector cuando quiera. Por ejemplo, para leer en casa es perfecto el Note 2, pero para viajes me es mas cómodo el t76. Sabes si este artilugio me podria valer? https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07...Q1GVFPIF&psc=1
Muchas gracias y disfruta de tu Note 2!
Buenas! Disculpas por la demora!
No sé el T76, pero el Note2 te va a detectar el pendrive y vas a poder disponer de tus libros y todo lo que allí guardes. Si planeas hacer notas, no sé la verdad si te las va a copiar en el pendrive o van a quedar en el reader en que las hagas. Suerte con el arreglo!😷👍
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox note2, info, note 2, review