Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
LIFE mobile

I will mention a free app that I really like, LIFE Mobile.

Old pictures from LIFE magazine. Made for the iPhone but after a second the pictures sharpen up and look great on the iPad. They seem to add new sets of pictures every day. Today there were photos of the Brooklyn Bridge. If you go to the last picture in any set a screen pops up with 4 more related sets of photos. The Brooklyn Bridge led to the Brooklyn Dodgers, mostly of 1955. GREAT! That was about the last year I followed baseball closely.

TIP, you probably know. Press the bottom button and the top on/off button at the same time and it saves a picture of the screen to your photos.

Granted - don't tell me! Off topic, I know.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Not off topic at all Wonder if they'll make an iPad specific app soon.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert