Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-05-2017, 06:09 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
The 2018 Annual Reading Challenge List Thread

2018 Reading Challenge List Thread

Welcome to our 9th Annual Reading Challenge!

The Annual Reading Challenge is neither a race, contest, nor an "exclusive club", anyone can join! This is just a fun activity that some of us have enjoyed doing in the past. Many of us have found reading challenges to be an entertaining way to set goals for ourselves, get ideas for books, and see what others are reading.

This thread is for you to keep a running tally for your chosen challenge. Please state your goals at the top of your post (in the title line if you can), and then start your list in the body of your post. As you read books, edit your post to update your list of books read, or other challenge status.

Please Remember: No discussion posts in this thread. Please use the other thread for that. Non-List posts will be deleted or moved to the other thread.

Discussions & Ideas can be found here:

Post #2 of this thread is dedicated to a Table of Contents for all participants in this thread. Names will be added, to this TOC, in alphabetical order with a link to that individual’s post number from this thread.

Previous threads were for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-05-2017 at 07:52 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2017, 06:18 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

[Please Remember: No discussion posts in this thread. Please use the 2018 Annual Reading Challenge Discussion Thread for that. Non-List posts will be deleted or moved to the Discussion Thread]

Table of Participants

(Participants will be listed by user name in alphabetical order)
29 Participants .

Last edited by pdurrant; Yesterday at 04:22 AM. Reason: Added June, Polarpenguin, elaysee
Old 12-05-2017, 07:24 AM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Year of the Series

#1 - The Southern Vampire / Sookie Stackhouse (00/13) - Buddy Read; Two Week Intervals
Start Date: January 1st; Expected End Date: June 30th

#TBD - The Hollows (Rachel Morgan) (00/13) - Possible Buddy Read; Two Week Intervals
Start Date: July 1st; Expected End Date: December 29th

#TBD - The Codex Alera (00/06) -Buddy Read; Monthly Intervals
Start Date: August 20th; Expected End Date: December 20th

#TBD - The Demon Cycle (00/05) - Either Buddy Read or Group Read; Monthly Intervals
Start Date: TBD; Expected End Date: TBD

Last edited by Nyssa; Yesterday at 06:51 AM. Reason: Update Info
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:47 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Goal: Reduce TBR

My goal is to end 2018 with fewer unread ebooks than I have at the start of 2018.
I start 2018 with UNKNOWN books on my TBR pile.

Books finished in 2018
  1. January 1st:

Books added to TBR in 2018

Freebies (0)
Ebooks Bought
  • January (0/£0.00):
Spoiler:

Subscription books
  • January (2/£13.67): F&SF January/February 2018, Grantville Gazette #75
  • February (2/£4.98): Analog SFF March/April 2018, Asimov's SF March/April 2018
  • March (2/?.??): Grantville Gazette #76, F&SF March/April 2018
  • April (2/4.98): Analog SFF May/June 2018, Asimov's SF May/June 2018
  • May (2/£?.??): Grantville Gazette #77, F&SF May/June 2018
  • June (2/£4.98): Analog SFF July/August 2018, Asimov's SF July/August 2018
  • July (2/£?.??): Grantville Gazette #78, F&SF July/August 2018
  • August (2/£4.98): Analog SFF September/October 2018, Asimov's SF September/October 2018
  • September (2/£?.??): Grantville Gazette #79, F&SF September/October 2018
  • October (3/£4.98): Analog SFF November/December 2018, Asimov's SF November/December 2018
  • November (2/£?.??) Grantville Gazette #80, F&SF November/December 2018
  • December (2/£4.98): Analog SFF January/February 2019, Asimov's SF January/February 2019

Wishlist books (when on offer)
Spoiler:
  • The Just City (& sequels)
  • The Hanging Tree (& sequels)
  • Ancillary Sword
  • Ancillary Mercy
  • The Shepherd's Crown
  • The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine (Alexander McCall Smith)
  • Precious and Grace (Alexander McCall Smith)
  • Monster Hunter Memoirs: Sinners
  • any new 1632 books.
  • any new books by Wen Spencer
  • any new books by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • any new books by David Weber
  • any new books by David Drake
  • Dumarest Novels
  • Harper Hall trilogy
  • Chronicles of Amber, vol. 3 onwards
  • Earthsea books

Analysis
TBR: As Yet Unknown
Books read: 0 (including 0 freebies, 0 abandoned, 0 re-reads)
Books otherwise removed from TBR pile: 0

Books removed from TBR pile: 0 (including 0 freebies)
Books added to TBR pile: 0 (including 0 freebies)
Removed/Added: —
Net reduction for 2018: 0

Non-free books read: 0
Total cost of books read: £0.00
Average cost of books read: £—

Non-free books bought: 0
Total cost of books bought: £0.00
Average cost of books bought: £—

Rating System:
1: Bad.
2: Poor. (Or just not to my taste.)
3: Satisfactory.
4: Good.
5: Excellent.

Pages are as given by the ADE algorithm in Calibre, or from the Amazon web page.

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-06-2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Added template
Old 12-05-2017, 07:56 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Reserved for Harry.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2017, 07:59 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Great War, America, Ancient, Ireland, Napoleon and the Bard

Mine.

Last edited by issybird; 12-07-2017 at 04:33 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:09 AM   #7
Hollow Man
Groupie
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Oasis, iPhone X, iPad Air
Goal: At least 12 books read by end of 2018

January 2018

February 2018

March 2018

April 2018

May 2018

June 2018

July 2018

August 2018

September 2018

October 2018

November 2018

December 2018

-HM

Last edited by Hollow Man; Yesterday at 04:17 PM.
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:22 AM   #8
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Goal: Reduce TBR

Once again my main goal is to reduce my overall TBR, with a special extra requirement to reduce my paper TBR by at least 7. For extra credit, I'd like to reduce (or not increase) the TBR in every individual month of the year. It's going to be much tougher now I've dropped my daily short story requirement.

TBR:
Removed: 0
Added: 0 (0 paid)
Net reduction: 0
Pages read: 0

Paper TBR:
Removed: 0
Added: 0 (0 paid)
Net Reduction: 0

Books read:

Monthly Breakdown:
Spoiler:
January

Additional Goals:

1. BSFA award winners. Ongoing challenge. 6 left at the start of the year. I'd like to complete the set this year.
Current total: 0
Spoiler:
1987 - Grainne - Keith Roberts (k)
2003 - Felaheen - Jon Courtenay Grimwood (k)
2006 - End of the World Blues - Jon Courtenay Grimwood (k)
2007 - Brasyl - Ian McDonald (k)
2008 - The Night Sessions - Ken MacLeod (k)
2016 - Europe in Winter - Dave Hutchinson

2. Fifty Years of SF. 1950-1999. An ongoing challenge to read a book published in every year from 1950 to 1999, in order. I intend to complete the challenge this year.
Last year completed: 1989
Spoiler:
1950 - Galactic Patrol - E E "Doc" Smith
1951 - The Green Hills of Earth - Robert A Heinlein
1952 - City - Clifford D Simak
1953 - Childhood's End - Arthur C Clarke
1954 - The Forgotten Planet - Murray Leinster
1955 - The Long Tomorrow - Leigh Brackett
1956 - The Death of Grass - John Christopher
1957 - The Midwich Cuckoos - John Wyndham
1958 - The Time Traders - Andre Norton
1959 - The Enemy Stars - Poul Anderson
1960 - The Tomorrow People - Judith Merrill
1961 - The Joy Makers - James Gunn
1962 - A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle
1963 - Star Surgeon - James White
1964 - The Planet Buyer - Cordwainer Smith
1965 - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch - Philip K Dick
1966 - Flowers for Algernon - Daniel Keyes
1967 - I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream - Harlan Ellison
1968 - Pavane - Keith Roberts
1969 - Slaughterhouse-Five - Kurt Vonnegut
1970 - The Year of the Quiet Sun - Wilson Tucker

1971 - Dinosaur Beach - Keith Laumer
1972 - Beyond Apollo - Barry Malzberg
1973 - The Man Who Folded Himself - David Gerrold
1974 - The Mote in God's Eye - Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle
1975 - The Wind's Twelve Quarters - Ursula K Le Guin
1976 - Man Plus - Frederik Pohl
1977 - In the Ocean of Night - Gregory Benford
1978 - In the Hall of the Martian Kings - John Varley
1979 - Kindred - Octavia E Butler
1980 - Riddley Walker - Russell Hoban
1981 - Windhaven - George R R Martin & Lisa Tuttle
1982 - Helliconia Spring - Brian W Aldiss

1983 - Helliconia Summer - Brian W Aldiss
1984 - The Integral Trees - Larry Niven
1985 - Helliconia Winter - Brian W Aldiss
1986 - The Falling Woman - Pat Murphy
1987 - When Gravity Fails - George Alec Effinger
1988 - Deserted Cities of the Heart - Lewis Shiner
1989 - Orbital Decay - Allen Steele

3. King of the Mountains. My 5 longest books should total over 2500 pages. (Not really a goal this year, but I enjoyed tracking it last year.)
Spoiler:

4. Follow the Money. I have around 30 unread ebooks that cost more than £3. I'd like to read at least 7 of them.
Spoiler:

5. That's Numberwang. Read books with consecutive numbers in the title, in order, at a rate of one per month. Started from 0 in July 2017. I'm currently hoping to get to 13 before I run out of options.
Last number read: 4
Spoiler:
0 - JUL 2017 - Towards Zero - Agatha Christie
1 - AUG 2017 - Just One Damned Thing After Another - Jodi Taylor
2 - SEP 2017 - Between Two Thorns - Emma Newman
3 - OCT 2017 - The Book of Three - Lloyd Alexander
4 - NOV 2017 - Sing the Four Quarters - Tanya Huff

Legend:
Book title: read 2015,read 2016,read 2017,read,own,don't own
(p) paperback, (h) hardback, (k) kindle, (e) epub, (i) ibook/pdf, (a) audio
+ especially liked, - didn't much like

Last edited by DrNefario; 12-06-2017 at 06:29 AM.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:00 AM   #9
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Goal: 120 books / 10 book club books

The goal this year is similar to last year's, 120 books read (or abandoned), with a stretch goal of 160 books. This includes audio books. Individual short stories will be recorded, but not counted towards that goal until I've got several I can combine. Longer "short" works (~100 pages or so) will be counted as a full book, though if I have two of them back to back, I'll tend to count them as a single book.

Secondary goal is to update this list no less often than once a week. I managed that until the summer last year, but then that completely fell apart for a bit, before I got it back on track. It's really easy to lose track or get so far behind that one abandons the attempt. One trick is to update my "Reason for Editing" each time to show the last book(s) purchased and recorded. This helps me keep track even if it's been a few days since the last edit.

This year, a new tertiary goal -- to read at least 10 of the 12 books in the New Wave Book Club and actively participate in the discussion.

Code:
---------------------------------------------
# Bought  | $   Spent | # Audible Credits
          | $    0.00 |     
---------------------------------------------
Finally, all the silly colours here actually mean something, at least to me. The colour code for those who care:
Spoiler:
  • DarkGreen == Audible
  • Black == eBook
  • DarkOrange == Public Library
  • Purple == eARC
  • Brown == ReRead
  • Red == Public Domain
  • DarkRed == KindleUnlimited
  • Navy == New Leaf Book Club Selection
  • Italics == Shorter work

1. Placeholder (Placeholder #1) (Author) $0.00 Rating:[***__]

Link to Discussion Thread

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-09-2017 at 04:44 AM. Reason: added title
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:12 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
#10 for me and only me.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #11
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML
It's mine!
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:57 AM   #12
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Goal: 100 books / 40,000 pages / fewer series / have fun

I'm keeping it simple this year:

100 books
40000 pages
not too many ongoing series
have fun

I'll link to my 2018 reading challenge blog page when I've made it.

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-05-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: added goal to title
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:56 AM   #13
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Goal: 50 books / 25,000 pages / TBR down by 25

Length Goals:
  • Total Books: 50 (stretch goal of 75)
  • Total Pages: 25,000
  • TBR Reduction: Reduce by at least 25
Substantive Goals:
  • Read at least 51% non-American authors
  • Read at least 52 short stories
  • Read at least 10 of the Mobile Read Book Club selections

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-06-2017 at 04:16 PM. Reason: updating goals...
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:04 AM   #14
Dazrin
Hey! Who took my cookie?!
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, various Android devices
Goal: Read 30,000 pages in 2018

I am increasing my goal to 30,000 pages this year, up from 27,000. I also want to read at least 8 books from the book club, I want to read them all but I expect I won't be able to acquire a few in time. I am also adding the Bingo Reading Challenge from Goodreads.

Page Goal: Read 30,000 pages in 2018.
Status as of January 1: 0 pages read, 0 books/short stories completed.

Current and Upcoming Book(s):
  • TBD
Completed books:
Spoiler:
Ordered by finish date
  1. TBD

Progress Charts:
If the charts are not showing hold CTRL and press REFRESH to get them to show up.
<Charts will go here when started>

Bingo progress, overall: 0/300
● Covers: 0/50
● Genres: 0/50
● Items: 0/50
● Alphabet: 0/50
● Mega-Mix: 0/100

Other list posts: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011

Last edited by Dazrin; 12-07-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:14 AM   #15
orlok
Revision cycle 1
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Fire HDX 7, Kindle 6"
3 challenges, probably:

1. Read 75 books

2. Compete in the GR Bingo Challenge

3. Complete a Category Challenge (categories yet to be determined).

Last edited by orlok; Yesterday at 04:12 AM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote