Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-05-2017, 05:51 PM   #1
Phi10s0ph3rking
Phi10s0ph3rking will become famous soon enoughPhi10s0ph3rking will become famous soon enoughPhi10s0ph3rking will become famous soon enoughPhi10s0ph3rking will become famous soon enoughPhi10s0ph3rking will become famous soon enoughPhi10s0ph3rking will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Hello World

Hi just stopped in to, as the topic suggests, introduce myself. Im Phi10s0ph3rking A.K.A. Sean from beautiful Portland Oregon USA. I've Just upgraded my old kindle keyboard to the new and way overpriced Kindle Oasis 2 and I'm excited to get it turned into the E-reading dream machine I think it can be. I read a lot of philosophy and nonfiction about brain science and technology as well as a healthy helping of sci fi, and graphic novels. Anyway that's probably enough for the moment glad to be here and look forward to helping out where I can.
Phi10s0ph3rking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Dell Venue 8 Pro - Retired:Kindle 3, Clie UX50, T415, ...
Welcome to MobileRead
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:06 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sean and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:54 PM   #4
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Pizza_Cant_Read figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hi Sean and welcome to the community
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote