Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-24-2018, 03:12 PM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
InkPad 3 no PocketBook Cloud syng option

Just received yesterday my InkPad 3 and I cannot find the Cloud Sync option. Manual says it is offered on first steps in the installation process. Not to me, it only offered Send-to-Pocket, and it is not as well in the notification area and not in the Accounts and Syncronization page in configuration.

In that page only appears:

Send-to-PocketBook
Dropbox
ReadRate
Adobe DRM

The main page button called "Store", after some redirects, redirects me to the main google page.

I successfully registered my Inkpad in BookLand account by hand, but still no option to sync... and for example the auto-sync option is disabled...

Any idea about this?
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:08 AM   #2
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
Just received yesterday my InkPad 3 and I cannot find the Cloud Sync option. Manual says it is offered on first steps in the installation process. Not to me, it only offered Send-to-Pocket, and it is not as well in the notification area and not in the Accounts and Syncronization page in configuration.

In that page only appears:

Send-to-PocketBook
Dropbox
ReadRate
Adobe DRM

The main page button called "Store", after some redirects, redirects me to the main google page.

I successfully registered my Inkpad in BookLand account by hand, but still no option to sync... and for example the auto-sync option is disabled...

Any idea about this?
Forkosigan said in a German forum a few days ago that this function will appear again in the next FW update, expected sometime this week now.
https://www.e-reader-forum.de/ebook-...205#post395205
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2018, 03:54 AM   #3
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Forkosigan said in a German forum a few days ago that this function will appear again in the next FW update, expected sometime this week now.
https://www.e-reader-forum.de/ebook-...205#post395205
Mmmm... Seems I've read you in other place...

Ok, if it is bug that will be resolved is ok with me... But this reminds me other companies promising resolving other bugs... Sorry but I'm like the blanched cat, that escapes of cold water... (yes, another expression directly translated from Spanish )
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:01 AM   #4
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Yes, I remind about it too... and goodreads keeps on remaining it to me.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 03:38 AM   #5
DeGT
DeGT began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3
In the German forum they also stated that they changed the approach to linking readers to the PB cloud.

If you buy a reader in a shop, it will be automatically linked to that shop. If you buy the reader from somewhere else, it will not be linked to any shop. Without a link to a shop, you don't have access to the cloud (with your e-reader).

The solution is to select a bookshop in the pocketbook cloud web interface, copy their URL, and send an e-mail with that URL and your e-reader serial number to the Pocketbook support asking to link the two.

They will add an entry in their DB and after a factory reset, the cloud should work on your e-reader.

Really not that simple and took me some time to find that information on page 20 of some forum post (they are a plague!)
DeGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert