Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-08-2018, 02:34 AM   #1
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
NCX file being ignored when converting from MOBI to EPUB

I have noticed that for some MOBI files that I have in my library, when they are converted to EPUB, the EPUB has a TOC that just has a single entry of "Start" even though the MOBI's toc.ncx file has very detailed entries. I double-checked that "Force use of auto-generated Table of Contents" is *not* checked in the conversion settings, so I'm confused by why the MOBI's .ncx file is apparently being ignored. What am I missing?
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:40 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert