Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-14-2018, 10:16 AM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Glo HD, Mini, Kindle Voyage
My daughter has appropriated mine. She loves it, too! I may be interested in the new Kobo. I do have another 6" reader, the Kindle Voyage, which is ok, but nothing I have used is as good as the Kobo.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:46 AM   #17
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: Tolino Vision 4 HD
Definitely worth getting, it's a pity they don't sell these anymore.
Although I've moved on to a Tolino myself, if I were e-reader-less and I found a Glo HD sitting around for that amount I'd snap it up immediately.
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote