Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-23-2020, 01:56 AM   #46
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
The RTC in the PW4 appears to be well suited for use as a on screen clock - at least for my PW4. While I didn't note the exact drift (time offset) but it was less than 30 seconds over 4.5 weeks i.e. the displayed time was still minute accurate after more than a month in airplane mode.

Presumably updates to correct the time could be infrequent, with attendant battery savings.
Junket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 12:28 PM   #47
handyguy
Connoisseur
handyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to behold

Device: PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
would this work on any kindle? or just the PW?
I don't own the earlier versions of the Kindle, but if it supports lab126, fbink, etc. I don't see why not. However, the resolution is lower, so the screen coordinates would need to change and digit png's would need to be created in a smaller resolutions.
handyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert