Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #16
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
For some unknown reason I have the strangest urge to buy a Kindle,
Oh wait it was just dust on my screen!

JJ
Oddly, I now find myself humming "Dust in the Wind" -- the old Kansas song.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
"all we are is dust in the wind..........."
Thanks, now I'm gonna be humming that all day!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #18
pugaholic
pugaholic began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle, RCA REB1100
Mine came mid-week last week and I found myself sneaking peeks at it UNDER MY DESK. I had no idea that it would hypnotize me so.

Have fun with it. I love mine and can't imagine how I've lived without it!
pugaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:46 AM   #19
jams1fan
Kindled
jams1fan is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, Treo 700p
You will not regret purchasing this little jewel. There is nothing like it to pass the time when working out on the machines at the gym. The battery life is fantastic as long as you keep the wireless off. I cannot wait to finish one book just to start another. It was a graduation present from me to me purchased last May. NO REGRETS whatsoever. Enjoy your Kindle!
jams1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:53 AM   #20
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
For some unknown reason I have the strangest urge to buy a Kindle,
Oh wait it was just dust on my screen!

JJ
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
"all we are is dust in the wind..........."
Thanks, now I'm gonna be humming that all day!
Ladies what if I had originally said Oh wait it was just an Oscar Meyer Weiner/Bologna (Your Pick) on my screen??
Then what song would be stuck in your Head

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2008, 03:07 PM   #21
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
"Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner ...l"

Did they ever really put bologna in that song??? It would ruin the rhythm!!

I was thoroughly amazed when the Oscar Meyer (?) (or somebody's) weiner mobile passed me a day or two ago. Really, it did! I haven't seen one of those in AGES .... It was full-sized motor home style, not the smaller one that I linked too.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #22
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
"Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner ...l"

Did they ever really put bologna in that song??? It would ruin the rhythm!!

I was thoroughly amazed when the Oscar Meyer (?) (or somebody's) weiner mobile passed me a day or two ago. Really, it did! I haven't seen one of those in AGES .... It was full-sized motor home style, not the smaller one that I linked too.
No the Bologna song was My bologna has a first name It O-S-C-A-R is it coming back to you????

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote