Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 09:22 AM   #16561
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
I did end up being able to use points to renew my VIP membership. When I didn't renew right away, about 2 weeks (just under) later, I got an email from Kobo asking if I wanted to upgrade to VIP status with a link, and when I followed the link I had the option to upgrade for $10, or to upgrade for 4,000 points.
So I guess if your VIP expires and you are willing to wait a couple weeks to renew, you might be able to do it via points instead of having to pay.
That's what I did. When I first tried to renew with points I couldn't do it (no points option available), but about two weeks after my VIP expired, the option appeared.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2018, 01:25 AM   #16562
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimars View Post
That's what I did. When I first tried to renew with points I couldn't do it (no points option available), but about two weeks after my VIP expired, the option appeared.
It's been about two weeks for me, and I was able to renew with 4,000 points again.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM   #16563
zelda.owns.link
Addict
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Go ahead and indulge

Use promo code 40SALE
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM   #16564
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Like most Kobo US coupon codes these days, appears to be only on the titles listed...I tried on three other "VIPable" titles, and it didn't work on any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Go ahead and indulge

Use promo code 40SALE
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals