Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-15-2018, 12:03 AM   #46
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
I just ordered the Boox N96ML which has a screen light and a Micro SD slot that is good for up to a 32 GB card. Never seen a ebook reader that takes larger capacity cards.
Both my Onyx Max and my Onyx Monte Carlo 3 take 256G SD cards.

EDIT: My Sony PRS-900 also took a 64G card if I recall correctly.

Last edited by sealbeater; 01-15-2018 at 12:10 AM.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:41 PM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
Both my Onyx Max and my Onyx Monte Carlo 3 take 256G SD cards.

EDIT: My Sony PRS-900 also took a 64G card if I recall correctly.
Not sure if you are remembering correctly. I seem to remember the PRS-900 was SDHC compatible so a max of 32GB. I've seen devices where you could install an SDXC card but when you tried to put over 32GB on the card, things got interesting as in overwriting existing data.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #48
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not sure if you are remembering correctly. I seem to remember the PRS-900 was SDHC compatible so a max of 32GB. I've seen devices where you could install an SDXC card but when you tried to put over 32GB on the card, things got interesting as in overwriting existing data.
I have it available, I'll check when I get home.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:50 AM   #49
sealbeater
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not sure if you are remembering correctly. I seem to remember the PRS-900 was SDHC compatible so a max of 32GB.
I checked and you were right, it's actually a 32GB.