Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-07-2019, 08:13 AM   #376
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I don't know if developers are paying attention to this, but in case they are: the ability to choose a font and font size for individual books would be very welcome.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #377
EveRman
EveRman began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDae View Post
In the meantime, installing Coolreader will give one font color inversion and all the font weight/darkening options one could wish for. I also disable font antialiasing with it but still wish I could have that for other apps like the pdf reader and browser as well.
Hello guys.
I bought Pocketbook Touch HD3 around a week ago. I have installed CoolReader and it works. It opens the books without problem. Where can I find the day/night mode option? Can someone tell me please? I have tried to change the background color to black and the font color to white but the book stays in "day" mode. Any suggestions?
Thank You.
EveRman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 05:08 AM   #378
Shony
Shony began at the beginning.

Device: PB632 & PB623
When you're in the book, in parameters/display parameter/invert display : normal is black on white, invert is white on black (note sur for the good terms, mine is in french)
Shony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:39 AM   #379
profysory
profysory began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3_(PB-740)
1. system clipboard (to copy-paste text between applications, take notes, enter passwords)
2. publish sdk
3. support ftp
4. support in the word search tag dictionary, for example:
in dictionaries of the format * .sl word in the tags << dictionary >> is displayed as a link to the dictionary entry of the word "dictionary", respectively, when you click on this link, you go to the corresponding entry in the dictionary.
Accordingly, we need a program for converting dictionaries into * .dic format in order to be able to convert dictionaries that support this option.
Why there is no support for dictionaries of other formats, for example * .dict (Stardict)?
Add the function of double pressing on all keys (InkPad 3_PB740) and not only on the Menu key.
Add a dictionary function call by double clicking on a word.
поддержка в словаре тегов поиска слова, например:
в словарях формата *.dsl слово в тегах <<словарь>> отображается как ссылка на словарную статью слова "словарь", соответственно при нажатии на эту ссылку происходит переход на соответствующую статью в словаре.
Соответственно нужна программа для конвертации словарей в формат *.dic для возможности конвертирования словарей с поддержкой этой опции.
Почему нет поддержки словарей других форматов, например *.dict ?
Добавить функцию двойного нажатия на все клавиши (InkPad 3_PB740) а не только на клавишу Меню.
Добавить вызов функции словаря по двойному клику на слове.
Unterstützung im Wortsuche-Tag-Wörterbuch, zum Beispiel:
in Wörterbüchern des Formats * .sl wird das Wort in den Tags << dictionary >> als Link zum Wörterbucheintrag des Wortes "dictionary" angezeigt bzw. wenn Sie auf diesen Link klicken, gelangen Sie zum entsprechenden Eintrag im Wörterbuch.
Dementsprechend benötigen wir ein Programm zum Konvertieren von Wörterbüchern in das *.dic - Format, um Wörterbücher konvertieren zu können, die diese Option unterstützen.
Warum werden Wörterbücher anderer Formate, z. B. * .dict, nicht unterstützt?

Fügen Sie die Funktion des doppelten Drückens auf alle Tasten (InkPad 3_PB740) und nicht nur auf die Menütaste hinzu.
Fügen Sie einen Wörterbuch-Funktionsaufruf hinzu, indem Sie auf ein Wort doppelklicken.

Last edited by profysory; 07-23-2019 at 08:43 AM.
profysory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 07:16 PM   #380
ilyasson
ilyasson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (7th Gen.)
- Ability to darken pdf fonts like kindle and onyx
- Ability to cut page half in pdf files in landscape mode, so that no line overlap. If not possible, a dotted line indicating on which line we are (like onyx does) would be fine
- 4 equal margins in epubs. (Yes, top-down margins are different than right-left ones)
-Ability to darken epub fonts
ilyasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:45 AM   #381
ldmobi
Enthusiast
ldmobi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by krotwijk View Post
I hope the inkpad 3 will get this future very soon
In the default configuration, as it comes from the factory, is double click on menu button to disable/enable touch panel
ldmobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:48 AM   #382
ldmobi
Enthusiast
ldmobi began at the beginning.

Device: none
I’m on a Inkpad 3 pro

I’d like a way to zoom on images in ebooks.
Some images are too small and cannot be seen well.

I tried zooming with pinch but it also changes the font size.

On the kindle you double tap an image, and it goes full screen.

I also would like the ability to set long press and double click for all 4 buttons.
ldmobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:03 PM   #383
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
I would like to have:
- zooming of images;
- option to justify text;
- more flexible regulation of margins and spaces betwen lines.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:03 AM   #384
lorenzoferro
lorenzoferro began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Hello All,

but do you think someone at Pocketbook is reading this thread ? I don't think so ..

Anyway I would like to see in the next firmware the browser have a "reading mode" like firefox and safari for example.

Best regards
lorenzoferro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:56 AM   #385
Inkpad3
Inkpad3 is on a distinguished road

Device: Pocketbok - Inkpad 3
Dictionary window size option :
- Font size for dictionary definition : Allow us to increase or decrease font size dictionary definition.
- Window size for dictionary window : Allow us to increase dictionary window size so it can fill the whole screen if we wants too. Really usefull when we use custom dictionaries and the definition is really long.
Inkpad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #386
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpad3 View Post
Dictionary window size option :
- Font size for dictionary definition : Allow us to increase or decrease font size dictionary definition.
That's a feature already; just pinch with two fingers.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #387
mtreader
Connoisseur
mtreader began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Nova 2, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
This is the official wanted features thread for the Pocketbook devices. if you really want a feature in here, just put it in here. As soon as a feature gets five positive votes, the support team will consider it voted for and check with the GfK (Guys from Kiev - our programmers) if such a feature is feasible and will give feedback. Thanks to all active posters!
Make Pocket functionality a standard feature, as on Kobo readers. https://getpocket.com/add/?ep=1
mtreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:27 AM   #388
krotwijk
krotwijk began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldmobi View Post
In the default configuration, as it comes from the factory, is double click on menu button to disable/enable touch panel
That option is not here on my inkpad 3
krotwijk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:25 AM   #389
voorstad
voorstad began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD3
Browser option to save login

I am using my PocketBook to read the ePubs with DRM form our local online library (onlinebibliotheek.nl. This works great, except that I have to log in over and over again in the browser, also after the firmware update of last week.

Could it please be possible to save the login on a browser page, to prevent this?
voorstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 05:03 AM   #390
Peztis
Peztis began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-T3, PocketBook Touch HD3 (PB632)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
I don't know if developers are paying attention to this, but in case they are: the ability to choose a font and font size for individual books would be very welcome.
I made a wish about this from the developers as well when in contact with them about some bugs.

This function would be great!
Peztis is offline   Reply With Quote