Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 11-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #1
patalex
patalex began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo forma, pbTouch Lux 3
Feedback on a few days of koreader use on a TouchLux 3

The application works rather well, I still have several difficulties on the following points:
- The ON/OFF button switches the reader to standby, (instead of on/off) and if I hold it down for a long time, then the reader restarts.
- If the reader remains in standby, book open, after a few minutes the reader stops and when I restart the reader, I do not find my book on the right page.
- The gesture to increase/decrease the intensity of light also sometimes changes the font size.
- How do I get out of the file manager and return to reading the current book?
- How to know what the latest nightly builds updates contain ?
- is there a possibility to automatically start Koreader when the reader starts up ?

I will probably have more questions later, for the moment thank you to the developers and thank you also for your answers

patalex
patalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't know all that much about PocketBook, but to reopen your last document use the hamburger menu in the top right.

To know what the nightly builds contain you can check on GitHub.

There are the releases with release notes: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/releases

And then on top of the release it'll say something like "6 commits to master since this release."

If you click that link (here) you get a complete list of every change that's been made.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2018, 03:04 AM   #3
patalex
patalex began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo forma, pbTouch Lux 3
OK Thanks Frenzie for your reply !
patalex is offline   Reply With Quote