Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 01-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #16
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by democrite View Post
This seems to be the Propos de peintre book.

http://books.google.com/books?id=hctNAAAAYAAJ
Seems like it—hard to tell by the small image of the title page. But unfortunately, the scan isn’t freely available.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:19 AM   #17
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

v.3.0 | Update 11 May 2014

The most glaring omission of this collection has always been Jean Santeuil, which was published posthumously in 1952. As there is still no digital text available, I have tried to transcribe it myself, using a scan of the improved 1971 Pléiade edition from the Gallica website. Proofreading it would have been beyond my abilities, but I went through the text twice with different spell-checkers so I hope it’s more than just readable. Should anyone find more mistakes in it, I would gladly correct them.

Also, you can find Proust’s preface to Jacques-Émile Blanche’s book Propos de peintre in the Articles section now. Thanks to democrite for providing the scan.
Advert
Old 05-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #18
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Many many thanks once again.

Every time I update the number of pages, which I insert in metadatas, I'm impressed by your work (most recently Virginia Woolf). For Proust today it just jumped from 3892 to 4491.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #19
Chexum
Junior Bibliotech
Chexum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you also, for the quick/dirty English omnibus!!
Chexum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:03 AM   #20
pynch
why in?

You’re very welcome.
Advert