Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-17-2020, 04:01 PM   #16
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosForged View Post
Additional info on #2, after repeated tests, it only happens on my iPad, not on my iPhone despite having the same library synced to it.

For #3, I used that email and received the following:

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<ccfeedback@goldtreeway.com>: connect to goldtreeway.com[74.220.199.6]:25:
Connection timed out
Can you please send a direct email to CCfeedback@goldtreeway.com

I believe our hosting is back up and we should receive your email.

Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:13 AM   #17
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMrev View Post
The app store developer contact is to the CC website. The in app support email is now:

CCfeedback@goldtreeway.com
you may have fixed the apple store, or fixed some but not all regions,
but in android store ( UK google Play store) the "visit website" still goes to http://www.multipie.co.uk/
and the developer email is still cc_support@support.multipie.co.uk

I appreciate that you are not yet working on Android, but for better or worse( & don't get me started on that! ) you own it, and so you "own" the support sole and contact functions also

if you look back to before you joined , I asked Sam to fix that. he didn't
and I asked the previous owners to fix it - they can't - they surrendered all the needed credentials as part of the sale
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 04:29 PM   #18
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
but in android store ( UK google Play store) the "visit website" still goes to http://www.multipie.co.uk/

I appreciate that you are not yet working on Android, but for better or worse( & don't get me started on that! ) you own it, and so you "own" the support sole and contact functions also

and I asked the previous owners to fix it - they can't - they surrendered all the needed credentials as part of the sale

Oh I see! Android!

Yes will work on updating this.

Thanks,
Alex
Old 03-19-2020, 09:40 PM   #19
PMrev
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post

Updated the contact information.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:10 AM   #20
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMrev View Post
Updated the contact information.
email is fixed yes, thanks
but visit website still goes to "Welcome to MultiPie"
( Uk Google Play Store)
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote