Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Samsung Kies help needed.

Hi all,
I'm still playing with my Galaxy 5 and was going to import a playlist from itunes to Kies but I can't.
I've used "help" to find the instructions...easy as can be. I've also watched the tutorial...twice...again easy peasy.

With Kies open I click on File and "import itunes playlist to library"...when I do this I get a message in the lower right corner of Kies stating "there are no itunes playlists to import".

Anyone know why this is happening and how to remedy it.
I have playlists on itunes so that is not the issues. Itunes works perfectly, as it should.
Kies works fine seeing my device and it sees the photos and movie clip on the device so I suspect it is working as it ought to.

Thanks,
Kai
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote