Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #61
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Going the whole hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@twobob: There's sporadic evidence that Amazon uses scratchbox internally, if you want to go the whole LFS way of things, and not just a X-TC .

(I know, it's fun to point to another project after spending two days making faces at buildroot, no? ).

I personally only need a TC, so crosstool-ng suits me just fine, but YMMV .
Perhaps I should just make draw a line in the sand. But Kek is so shiny... And the friendly voices burbling just on the other side of that much greener looking field are calling to me.

"RTFM Twobob, jump across-compile the fence"

Hopefully the documentation will end before the medication does.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:35 PM   #62
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
I personally only need a TC, so crosstool-ng suits me just fine, but YMMV .
That is covered, see today's copy of the manual.

You can grab the toolchain sources, the pre-built binaries, and the "as-built" pre-configured crosstool-ng build system that generated those binaries from those sources, all in one place.
Then just sit back and pretend you had been the one to run "make".
(or emerge, or bsd-jerk-me, or whatever)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #63
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
But, but... I *like* running make! I'm using Gentoo, after all .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #64
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
But, but... I *like* running make! I'm using Gentoo, after all .
Oops - some of the files where missing from the resource description appendix. fixed.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:37 AM   #65
lexai
lexai began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Good day
I have a device amazon kindle dx graphite
I use it as a monitor through the VNC (kindlevncviewer)

Can I change the device driver for the fps to be more
In this time approximately 1 fps / per second

files:

/lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/legacy$ modinfo eink_fb_shim
filename: /lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/legacy/eink_fb_shim.ko
license: GPL
author: Lab126
description: eInk Legacy-to-HAL shim
depends: eink_fb_hal
vermagic: 2.6.22.19-lab126 preempt mod_unload ARMv6
parm: show_logo:non-zero to show logo (int)
parm: splash_screen_up:sets which splash screen is currently up (int)
/lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/legacy$ modinfo eink_fb_hal_emu
filename: /lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/hal/eink_fb_hal_emu.ko
parm: emu_bpp:1, 2, 4, or 8 (long)
parm: emu_orientation:0 (portrait) or 1 (landscape) (int)
parm: emu_size:0 (default, 6-inch), 6 (6-inch), or 9 (9.7-inch) (int)
/lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/legacy$ modinfo eink_fb_hal
filename: /lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/hal/eink_fb_hal.ko
depends:
parm: einkfb_logging:non-zero to enable debugging (long)
parm: einkfb_hw_shutdown_mode:non-zero to fully shut down hardware (int)
parm: einkfb_hw_bringup_mode:non-zero to fully bring up hardware (int)
/lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/legacy$ modinfo eink_fb_hal_broads
filename: /lib/modules/2.6.22.19-lab126/kernel/drivers/video/eink/hal/eink_fb_hal_broads.ko
parm: bs_bootstrap:non-zero to bootstrap (int)
parm: bs_bpp:2, 4, or 8 (long)
parm: bs_orientation:0 (portrait) or 1 (landscape) (int)
parm: bs_upside_down:0 (not upside down) or 1 (upside down) (int)

https://yadi.sk/d/WVIfQczJ3G333r - files *.KO driver

https://yadi.sk/d/eRgmYMw43G33GY - driver source code
lexai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2017, 08:51 AM   #66
knc1
Going Viral

Please do not double post.

Answer (as given in reply to your other post): No.