Notices

Old 03-17-2018, 10:57 AM   #1
makaryba
kindled
makaryba began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Kindle 5th stuck on tree picture

Hi Folks!
I was up to sell my old Kindle, and I wanted to restore it's factory data before packing, so I had plugged device into power adapter while booting (tree picture) and suddenly it stucked with ~15% loaded.

Tried with long power button holding, and unplugging the battery, charging about 24h and it changes nothing. Always stops in the same spot.

Is there any way to restore firmware by kubrick for example?

Thx
makaryba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Did you have it plugged in to a wall charger, for those 24 hours? A computer USB port does not provide as much power as a wall charger does. Plug it back in to the wall charger for 48 hrs or so, till a more knowledgeable person gives a further answer.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert