Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-25-2018, 07:50 PM   #1
americamba
Banned
americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'americamba knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: epub
Hola to all from La Gran Manzana AKA New York City

I have gone beyond my PhD in Social Communications to concentrate on English for beginning and intermediate speakers and writers. I currently teach English to adult immigrants in New York at a CUNY college. I have served in Latin America in United Nations and host country Education and Communication Projects, and have taught in Bolivian and Peruvian Universities.

My presence and activity in Latin American reality inspired my first Book, "Comunicación Horizontal: Cambio de Estructuras y Movilización Social" which was a key part of the emerging approach to Communication Studies in Latin America.

Upon entering Academia in the United States, my experiences with Spanish speaking adults and their specific difficulties with English led me to write resources for Spanish Speaking learners of English.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-26-2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: trimmed self-promotion
americamba is offline   Reply With Quote