Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
If you do not want to pay $44 or $59 for the new Oasis cover

I bought a case off this ebay seller and its BEAUTIFUL! Got it in 3 days. I recommend this seller. I got the fake leather in brown. I tried to post pics but unable to upload for some reason

*edit** correcting link https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Amazon-...72.m2749.l2649

Last edited by HLS; 01-12-2018 at 04:03 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:47 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I bought a case off this ebay seller for $6 and its BEAUTIFUL! Got it in 3 days. I recommend this seller. I got the fake leather in brown. I tried to post pics but unable to upload for some reason

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnetic-PU...%257Ciid%253A1
Looks good. I like Fintie cases (which are also much cheaper than Amazon's) but they're not this cheap. And yours looks to be of similar quality.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:25 AM   #3
anxobaltar
Enthusiast
anxobaltar began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Oasis 9th Gen
I do want to pay $44 (45€ &#128527. Amazon does not let me 😁

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk
anxobaltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:46 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I bought a case off this ebay seller for $6 and its BEAUTIFUL! Got it in 3 days. I recommend this seller. I got the fake leather in brown. I tried to post pics but unable to upload for some reason

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnetic-PU...%257Ciid%253A1

Go to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS (A bit below this screen that one types in) - click the box.

A window will appear.

Click on BROWSE (to look over the files on your computer).

LOAD the file (the image) and close the window

You've now loaded your image for your post.

The good part is that your image(s) will NEVER violate Mobileread's POSTING GUIDELINES FOR IMAGE SIZE.

Don
(Moderator)

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #5
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I used the upload from attachments and it will not work. says this forum cant do it at this time or whatever. i do not see a manage attachments tho
Old 01-12-2018, 01:17 PM   #6
HLS
Wizard

I found out that I had to make the photos smaller.

Does not look great in the pic but looks amazing in person.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_200757.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	161465   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_200732.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	179.5 KB
ID:	161466   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_200724.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	161467  
Old 01-12-2018, 01:28 PM   #7
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
The link goes to covers for the first Oasis, not the new one.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:04 PM   #8
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
The link goes to covers for the first Oasis, not the new one.
Sorry I corrected the link. I have no idea how i messed it up for I copied the link from the purchased page
Old 01-12-2018, 04:19 PM   #9
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
According to the listing, it's a Fintie case. It's a snap in type case, correct?
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:04 AM   #10
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
I have this case in dark green which I got from Amazon UK. It is very nice and the kindle snaps in very smoothly. The case stays closed in my bag. It makes the kindle nicer to use - the metal back was more annoying than I had realised.
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:05 PM   #11
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
According to the listing, it's a Fintie case. It's a snap in type case, correct?
it snaps into the case so it covers the Oasis complete, like a case you would have fo ra tablet
Old 01-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #12
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort1997 View Post
I have this case in dark green which I got from Amazon UK. It is very nice and the kindle snaps in very smoothly. The case stays closed in my bag. It makes the kindle nicer to use - the metal back was more annoying than I had realised.

The device is easier to hold for the pertruding back is less defined while in the case. back is more flat

Last edited by HLS; 01-14-2018 at 08:43 PM.