Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-26-2022, 12:39 PM   #1
Kubus
Kubus began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
Cloud server library (CALIBRE/nextcloud) app for PB TouchLux3?

Hi,

my PB 626 is old and I believe unsupported yet(?), I know. But it is still functioning good and I hardly find any info for my model bypass the built-in proprietary PocketBook Cloud or Dropbox with a more open approach.

For Nextcloud in found this: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=336406
But due to firmware missmatch towards the used SDK for building, its hard to cover older device ranges.

Newer models seem to have support by default for stuff like using your own cloud setup.
Is there something like a bridging "app" to establish such a connection?
Like using technical stuff like SSH from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325185 to connect to my server catalogue.

Thanks in advance
Kubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:44 AM   #2
Huwaetzel
Enthusiast
Huwaetzel began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 903
Hi Kubus, I am using an even older model, the PB623. For me 2 ways are working:
1. Using the KoReader Reading application. The application has build in webdav and you can connect to your nextcloud
2. Using calibre-web and the send to email functionality.

Solution 1 is easier and brings you the added benefit of a very advanced reader application with much more bonus features
Huwaetzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, cloud library, nextcloud