Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Column for "book purchased from"

I buy my ebooks from more than one source and I can see as I continue to collect these books that my feeble mind will forget where I have purchased them from. I thought it might be a good idea to have a column in calibre dedicated to where the ebooks have been purchased from in case the user ever needs to download the book again. (if a file become corrupted or lost, etc)

Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone else would have a use for this.

Thanks!
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can use tags or the comment field to keep track of this.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Yes, the tagging works, just thought it might be less clutter if there was a separate column. Thanks for replying!
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote