Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
LaurelErhart
LaurelErhart began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 700
DRM conversion

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am looking for a way to convert a DRM file to my Sony PRS-700. I have already downloaded the book, but am unable to get it from my computer to my reader.
LaurelErhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Hi Laurel, welcome to the forum. I am going to move this thread to the sony 700 forum where it will be more visible.

to answer your question, i think we'll need more information. what kind of file are you trying to transfer ? is the 700 registered to your account where you bought the book ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm removal