Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-25-2021, 12:52 PM   #91
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The config file gets archived under a different, timestamp'ed name. Then again, it won't actually ever start on a Sage right now anyway, so the point is moot .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 05:37 PM   #92
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Released v0.11.0!

This adds support for the Sage & Libra 2. And hopefully doesn't mangle Dark Mode on the Libra 2 too much in the process .

Note that, on the Sage, the same relative quirks as on the Elipsa apply (i.e., it takes two reboots to show up, and it's not as seamlessly baked into stock refreshes as on other devices).
Advert
Old 10-31-2021, 06:12 PM   #93
albare
Connoisseur
albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo h2o
Installed and working perfectly!

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi SM-A705FN mediante Tapatalk
albare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 06:32 PM   #94
Almamida
Guru
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Kindle PW5 & Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Released v0.11.0!

This adds support for the Sage & Libra 2. And hopefully doesn't mangle Dark Mode on the Libra 2 too much in the process .

Note that, on the Sage, the same relative quirks as on the Elipsa apply (i.e., it takes two reboots to show up, and it's not as seamlessly baked into stock refreshes as on other devices).
Merci!

Edit : OMG! Checked the config file and you also allow to show the battery percentage. The clock and this were literally my 2 wishes. You rock!

Last edited by Almamida; 10-31-2021 at 06:48 PM.
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 02:44 AM   #95
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Released v0.11.0!

The files inside are different from the prior version, does this require extracting to root of kobo ereader as well- so basically the Nanoclock v.11 main folder with all the other subfolders and files?
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2021, 09:49 AM   #96
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@Deobulakenyo: Well, yeah, stuff is different, that's the idea with releasing a new version :?.

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're asking, but, basically, to update you can just forget you actually have it installed already and just install it on top of it like the first time, everything will be just fine.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:51 AM   #97
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
use the file in the first post
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:53 AM   #98
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
@Deobulakenyo: Well, yeah, stuff is different, that's the idea with releasing a new version :?.

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're asking, but, basically, to update you can just forget you actually have it installed already and just install it on top of it like the first time, everything will be just fine.
Thank you. I was just surprised that there is one main nanoclock folder in the new update unlike the previous one. It seems the 4.29 fw really changed a lot of things?
Old 11-01-2021, 12:41 PM   #99
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@Deobulakenyo: <Insert David Tennant's *Whut?!* face here>.

Absolutely nothing has changed as regards to packaging, so I have *no* idea what you're talking about .

Possibly you're on macOS and Safari did something stupid with the ZIP?
Old 11-01-2021, 07:27 PM   #100
Deobulakenyo
Guru

Quote:
@Deobulakenyo: <Insert David Tennant's *Whut?!* face here>.

Absolutely nothing has changed as regards to packaging, so I have *no* idea what you're talking about .

Possibly you're on macOS and Safari did something stupid with the ZIP?

It is me who did something stupid. Turned out i downloaded the source code zip that you linked above.
Old 11-08-2021, 01:45 PM   #101
zielin
zielin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Kobo Elipsa
I first wanted to thank Nuilui for his wonderful NanoClock, it is very practical and very discreet.

I installed the NanoClock and it function very well, I have two questions:

1) It's possible to operate it under KOReader? If yes, how?

2) I try to translate the days and months into french by modifying them in the ini file ("Mon" in "Lun", etc ...), but they stay in English. I forgotten a detail?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
zielin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 02:00 PM   #102
zielin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielin View Post
I first wanted to thank Nuilui for his wonderful NanoClock, it is very practical and very discreet.

I installed the NanoClock and it function very well, I have two questions:

1) It's possible to operate it under KOReader? If yes, how?

2) I try to translate the days and months into french by modifying them in the ini file ("Mon" in "Lun", etc ...), but they stay in English. I forgotten a detail?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
These are the modifications I made:

; Localization (translate Month and Day names)
;
;; Set day names, Lundi -> Dimanche (7 words)
;; Use {day} in the format string to use this.
;
;days=Lun Mar Mer Jeu Ven Sam Dim
;
;; Set month names, Janvier -> Decembre (12 words)
;; Use {month} in the format string to use this.
;
;months=Jan Fev Mar Avr Mai Jui Juil Aou Sep Oct Nov Dec
;
Old 11-08-2021, 04:02 PM   #103
zielin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielin View Post
I wanted to say "NiLuJe" and not "Nuilui" .
Old 11-08-2021, 04:03 PM   #104
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@zielin: You forgot to actually uncomment the key=value pairs . Remove the leading semi-colon from the days and months lines and that should do it .

As for 1, technically, yes, but most of it is already built in KOReader, so it's just killed on startup to avoid bad interactions.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:42 PM   #105
zielin

Thank you NiLuJe for your answers.

It's true that Koreader already has its own clock, the utility of Nanoclock is more relevant on the nickelmenu.

To try to translate the days and months I tried to follow your instructions by removing the commas where it was necessary but it does not work, here's what I changed:

;
;Localization (translate Month and Day names)
;
Set day names, Lundi -> Dimanche (7 words)
;;Use {day} in the format string to use this.
;
days=Lun Mar Mer Jeu Ven Sam Dim
;
Set month names, Janvier -> Decembre (12 words)
;;Use {month} in the format string to use this.
;
months=Jan Fev Mar Avr Mai Jui Juil Aou Sep Oct Nov Dec
;

Tags
clock, fbink, lua, miniclock, nanoclock