Notices

Old 05-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
husiaxy
Banned
husiaxy began at the beginning.

Device: husiaxy
Hello from sunny So. Cal.

Long time reader, first post.

I just wanted to say hi from san diego : )

At first I came to do some research on a new pup. Now I come back all the time to see what is new. Thanks for building a great community.

Kristin
Mother of 4 wonderful children
Dog-mom of 1 : )
husiaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Kristin and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Welcome to MobileRead Kristin!

What kind of books do you enjoy reading?
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
SAN DIEGO!!! Yay!!! My old stomping grounds ... and I MISS you people sooooo much!!

I lived downtown, right by the Santa Fe Station on Kettner. There are times I really (really) miss living in the city (and having the freeway system make sense, and driving around people who don't think red lights and stop signs are just "suggestions").
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome!!

I myself have only stomped in San Diego a few times on "vacation," but my husband lived there for many years. Glad you've become "official!"
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert