Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Blakeney
Blakeney began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Hi Everyone - newbie here :0)

Hello!

Despite being a bit of a luddite with technology, I've found myself loving the whole Kindle thing...am especially interested in reading things people have self published, as I've already found some great stuff. I currently use the Kindle app on my PC but want to buy a device as soon as I can. I am a writer too and will definitely self publish some of my own stuff in time...when I think it's ready! In the meantime, I would like to review other writers' work on my blog. I especially love crime fiction, thrillers, historical stuff and various bits and pieces of non-fiction. I am not so keen on fantasy, romance or horror but also like to be surprised

So yep, looking forward to getting to know people and getting involved

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Amy Blakeney
Blakeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Amy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime fiction, ebook, reviews, self publishing, thrillers