Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-01-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Matt Heppe
Squire of the House
Matt Heppe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
ETERNAL KNIGHT, $.99 Epic Fantasy

My novel, Eternal Knight, is on sale for $.99 until November 1st. It is a 300 page (115,000 word) epic fantasy. It is available through Amazon, Smashwords, B+N, Apple, and other ebook retailers. (FYI the B+N price change to $.99 hasn't gone through the system yet.)

In return for the promise of a review, I'll happily gift a free Smashwords copy to the first 10 people who request it. Amazon reviews are most appreciated, but posts (or cross posts) on B+N, Smashwords, and Goodreads are a huge help.

Hadde of Landomere is a huntress who has sworn to protect and provide for her people. But when the Wasting brings famine and destruction, she must leave the forest of Landomere to seek aid in the distant Kingdom of Salador.

Hadde’s mission is fraught with peril. Silver-eyed warriors assail her, brigands wait in ambush, and even the Saladorans pose their own dangers.

The return of the Orb of Creation and an unlikely alliance with a Saladoran prince transform Hadde’s mission from one to save her village to one to save the world.

Good Book Alert (Five stars)
Workaday Reads (Five stars)
BlogCritics (Five stars)
Sift Book Reviews (Four and a half stars)

Last edited by Matt Heppe; 10-03-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Matt Heppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i love epic fantasy, i'd review it.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Matt Heppe
Squire of the House

Thanks for the interest. I sent you a Smashwords coupon through a private message. Enjoy!
Old 10-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #4
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks, I bought it (Smashwords). I'll read it eventually. Not sure about review, you already seem to have plenty.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
Matt Heppe
Squire of the House

No requirement to review it at all, Frosts. I appreciate the purchase. The biggest challenge for the indie author (in my opinion) is promotion. I have some really nice reviews, but I am always looking for more ways to get the word out.

All my best,
Matt
Old 10-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Heppe View Post
Thanks for the interest. I sent you a Smashwords coupon through a private message. Enjoy!
thank you very much. i can't guarantee i'll be able to get to it immediately but i certainly will post a review when i read it.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Yeah, I'll review it where ever you want for a copy! LOL.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
You should provide links to where it is available. Here is the Smashwords link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/54342

Last edited by rhadin; 10-03-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: add smashwords link
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epic fantasy, fantasy, matt heppe