Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
reading_mama
reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!reading_mama , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PC
free read from indy publisher

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Thought I'd introduce myself by letting everyone know that I was surfing Kindleboards last night and came across a free e-book download. Check out: removed - Moderator

All you have to do is download the pdf. So far, I read the first two chapters and it's pretty good. The book is called Scags at 7 and it's written in the voice of a 7 year-old. Thought I'd pass this along to all my fellow booklovers out there looking for a good (and FREE) read. Enjoy!

reading_mama

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-17-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I've noticed that you've posted the exact same message in two other places on the internet.

We do not allow commercial spamming, especially when the spamming is potentially deceptive and does not give our Members full disclosure.

I am therefore closing this thread from further spamming. You have not been banned.

I advise you to PM me with a full disclosure on what connection you have with this publisher. The author of the above book is also the publisher.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-17-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Advert
Closed Thread